CONTACT US TODAY!
- Phone Number (305) 441-0200
- Email email@example.com
- Location 2625 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Suite 280
- Hours Mon to Fri - 9:00am to 5:00pm
ABOUT THIS SERVICE
The term “Intellectual Property” encompasses a number of related areas of law, including:
- Copyright: the exclusive right granted to the create of a piece of work to make copies, license, and otherwise exploit a literary, musical, or artistic work, whether it be printed, audio, or video
- Trademark: A distinguishing name, symbol, figure, letter, word, or mark used by a company to identify their products or services
- Trade Secrets: confidential and proprietary information crucial to the operation of a business
- Publicity Rights: the rights of an individual to control commercial uses of his or her name and image
As you can see, Intellectual Property encompasses much more than one simple area.
WHAT DO I DO IF SOMEONE INFRINGES MY COPYRIGHT?
If you are a writer, artist, musician, or business owner, protecting your intellectual property should be one of your highest priorities. The time and investment you have made in creating, developing and promoting your intellectual property must be protected. The team at Rogero Law has extensive experience in prosecuting claims in each of these areas, stopping infringements, and recovering money damages.
WHAT DO I DO IF I AM ACCUSED OF INFRINGEMENT?
Your active participation in vibrant markets can expose you to claims of violation of the intellectual property rights of others. Rogero Law has defended many claims, seeking to minimize exposure and to find acceptable resolutions.
It is important to consult with an attorney experienced in copyright matters as soon as an infringement claim is made against you.
WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT?
Is someone using a trademark or brand that is the same or confusingly similar to yours and threatening your business? Although the law of trademark infringement is complex, there are a number of legal remedies available to help protect your investment in marketing and developing your trademark.